The Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors and Healthcentric Advisors invite you to join us on April 3rd for the 2019 Patient Safety Forum where we’ll explore critical success factors for accelerating performance improvement. Hear from providers who have achieved a 58% reduction in harm events, 55% increased event reporting, and sustained staff engagement. Session presenters will share principles and success strategies to engage patients/families and staff in improving work processes and enhancing outcomes.
- Describe specific organization-wide strategies used to accelerate performance improvement in patient safety and related goals, and critical success factors including Leadership, Culture, Learning Systems, and Patient and Family Engagement; and
- Describe focused strategies for improving the diagnostic process and reducing harm from diagnostic errors.
- April 3, 2019
- 7:30am – Breakfast & Check in
- Sheraton Framingham
1657 Worcester Rd
Framingham, MA 01701
Cost: $165 includes program and luncheon (a discounted rate is available for MA Coalition members)
- Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
- Application for Risk Management credit has been submitted with the Board of Registration in Medicine. Determination of credit is pending.
- Nurses: This program meets the requirements of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing (244 CMR 5.00) for 7.3 contact hours.