A Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Special Innovation Project to reduce uncontrolled hypertension among Rhode Island residents and streamline care planning for clinicians. Learn more.
Blood Pressure Portal: New Features Added
- Custom Panel
- If you have practice-level access (the ability to see patients across all providers), you can create a custom patient panel. This gives you the ability to focus on the patients you may be working with across all practice providers. When you log into the portal, only these patients will be displayed. You will always have the ability to view actions and alerts from all patients within the practice, and you will still receive alerts for all patients if you are part of the alert group.
- Weekly Averages
- On the patient profile page, you can easily view daily and weekly averages over the last 30 days. In addition to table data for each period, you can see a visual chart per week, which includes the average systolic/diastolic/pulse readings. It’s also easy to see how often the patient is taking their BP readings.
- We have included some reporting for readings, alerts, and actions, per patient. You can choose a time period, a patient, and choose a report to run. We are soon adding a combo report which will combine all three reports into a single report for printing or attaching to a patient’s record.
- Coming soon
- Combo report that combines readings/alerts/actions per patient that can be printed and attached to a patient record
- Pulse alerts
- Icons to denote antihypertensive medications, anticoagulation medications, Afib
Brenda Jenkins, RN, D.Ay., CDOE, CPEHR, PCMH CCE
Nelia Odom, RN, BSN, MBA, MHA, WCC
Self-Measured Blood Pressure Educator