The many complex issues dominating health care today are best addressed through collaboration. With more than 25 years’ experience, Healthcentric Advisors offers essential support in driving change and improving the quality of health care in our region.
Together, we can have a significant impact on making health care safer, more accessible, and more cost effective.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will soon announce new initiatives focusing on issues that concern us all. These include:
- Tackling the opioid epidemic,
- Improving access to behavioral health services,
- Advancing nursing home quality,
- Improving chronic disease prevention and management,
- Strengthening transitions of care and reducing hospital readmissions,
- And more.
We will also work with you to align these health care quality improvement activities with current reporting requirements.
Our regional health care quality improvement teams will provide tools, support, and technical assistance at no cost to help you deliver safer and higher quality care.
If you have questions or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 401-528-3256.