You’re invited to two HRSA partnered events. For more information about the series, contact Veronica Roa at email@example.com.
For more resources and tools about telehealth, visit: https://www.hrsa.gov/rural-health/telehealth/index.html.
Health Center Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic & The Rural Healthcare Surge Readiness Web Portal
Webinar on January 21, 2021, 1:00pm
The Health Resources and Services Administration uses information from the COVID-19 Health Center survey to help track health center capacity and the impact of COVID-19 on health center operations, patients, and staff. This session will present specific data from rural health centers in New England and introduce and demo the new COVID-19 Rural Healthcare Surge Readiness web portal developed to help rural entities prepare for and respond to the pandemic.
Register in advance for this webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- RENÉE W. JOSKOW, DDS, MPH, FAGD
U.S. Public Health Service
Senior Dental Advisor
Health Resources and Services Administration
- Christina Lachance, MPH
Senior Advisor, Office of the Associate Administrator
Bureau of Primary Health Care
Health Resource and Services Administration
Telebehavioral Health Webinar Series – Part I
January 28, 2021, 1-2PM EDT
The Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) Office of Regional Operations invites you to a free webinar on Addressing the Behavioral Health Needs of Unsheltered and Vulnerable Populations during the Pandemic.
- Describe the special role of providers of health care to persons experiencing homelessness in addressing their medical and behavioral health needs during the pandemic
- Understand promising practices for engaging unsheltered and vulnerable populations in substance use disorder treatment during the pandemic
- Describe adaptations to ongoing services to improve access to behavioral health care during the pandemic
- Gain awareness of the major challenges of implementing behavioral health services to persons experiencing homelessness during the pandemic
- CAPT Christopher Bersani, PsyD, ABPP, Deputy Regional Administrator, Health Resources and Services Administration Office of Regional Operations, Region 1 Boston, Massachusetts.
- Heidi Nelson, CEO, Duffy Health Center , Hyannis, Massachusetts.
- Patricia A. Cawley, Senior Director of Program Services, Duffy Health Center, Hyannis Massachusetts.
- Daniel K. Rodrigues, MSW, LICSW, Associate Director of Substance Use Disorder Services, Duffy Health Center, Hyannis Massachusetts.
- Danielle Louder, Program Director, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center, Augusta, Maine.
- Elizabeth McNamee, LCSW, Public Health Analyst, Health Resources and Services Administration Office of Regional Operations, Region 1 Boston, Massachusetts
This webinar is a close collaboration between the Office of Regional Operations Boston, Denver, and the Northeast Telehealth Resource Center. The series’ goal is to highlight innovative work addressing behavioral health, with a focus on substance use disorder, being accomplished by HRSA grantees through telebehavioral health in the context of COVID-19.
The PowerPoint presentations of the telebehavioral health webinar series will be e-mailed to all participants.