Visit the Learning Center for free online courses!
You can access our courses anytime, from anywhere. They are break-sized so you can fit them into your busy day, and they reflect the most up-to-date information on patient-centered care.
The Learning Center has following features:
- streamlined course delivery
- list of completed and in-progress courses
- printable transcript
- certificates printable from profile
If you already have an account, you can log in. Otherwise, you can create a new account. Once you are in, you can explore all available courses or filter by healthcare setting. You can also view completed and in-progress courses.
Our courses cover topics such as:
- COVID-19 in nursing homes
- antibiotic stewardship
- opioid use and substance use disorders
- mental health
- trauma-informed care
- diabetes toolkit training
- HCC coding and risk adjustment
- reducing antipsychotic medication use
- infection prevention training for nursing homes
- medication reconciliation
- pain management
- health care advocacy for adults with I/DD
- introduction to statistics and epidemiology in infection prevention