Healthcentric Advisors has over 20 years of quality improvement and clinical leadership coaching experience.
Get assistance with tracking data elements to fulfill reporting and workflow redesign requirements, ensuring a successful transition into the Accountable Care Organization environment.
Our train-the-trainer format helps you assess your existing systems, overall readiness for change, and processes to share knowledge with your staff.
Using customized recommendations, we’ll guide you through implementation to ensure sustainability. Learn to:
- Use adult learning techniques to engage participants and encourage peer-to-peer learning
- Create easy-to-understand data reports and dashboards
- Facilitate meetings to help establish goals, delegate responsibilities, and achieve sustainability
- Spread best practices, lessons learned, and successes from other relevant initiatives
Performance improvement areas:
- Patient safety domains: safe transitions, medication safety, health care associated infections, and health care acquired conditions
- Chronic disease prevention: chronic care management, cardiac health, diabetes care, and immunizations
- Other quality improvement initiatives related to health information technology and value-based payments