Continuing Education Credits Available – See Below
This unique gathering is designed especially for Rhode Island nursing home leadership – Nursing Home Medical Directors, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nursing Home Leadership Teams, and their Strategic Partners – to explore opportunities to empower Nursing Home teams and improve transitions of care.
- Stefan Gravenstein, MD, MPH – Healthcentric Advisors Consultant Geriatrician, Professor of Medicine and Health Services Policy and Practice – The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown School of Public Health ~ Providence Veterans Hospital ~ Adjunct Professor of Medicine University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University
- Patricia A. Chace, MD CMD – Medical Director OPTUM/Careplus
- Care Transitions – Year in Review
- Lessons Learned, Barriers, and Opportunities
- Behavioral Health – Looking into the Future
- Prognosis in Long-Term Care
Contact Joyce Laforge:
- NURSING: This continuing education activity has been submitted for 2.5 CEU’s by the Rhode Island State Nurses Association.
- NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATORS: This continuing education activity has been approved for 2.0 contact hours by the Rhode Island Health Care Association.