Continuing Education Credits Available – See Below
This unique gathering is designed especially for Rhode Island nursing home leadership – Nursing Home Medical Directors, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nursing Home Leadership Teams, and their Strategic Partners – to explore opportunities to empower Nursing Home teams and improve transitions of care.
- Stefan Gravenstein, MD, MPH – Healthcentric Advisors Consultant Geriatrician, Professor of Medicine and Health Services Policy and Practice – The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown School of Public Health ~ Providence Veterans Hospital ~ Adjunct Professor of Medicine University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University
- Patricia A. Chace, MD, CMD – Medical Director OPTUM/Careplus
- Captain Hyosim Seon-Spada, DNP, RN, FNP-BC, USPHS, CIC – Nursing Home Survey and Hospital Certification and Enforcement Branch Manager, Consortium for Quality Improvement, Survey & Certification Operations, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Steven DiZio, MD – Medical Director, BH Link
Contact Joyce Laforge:
- NURSING: This continuing education activity has been submitted for 2.5 CEU’s by the Rhode Island State Nurses Association.
- NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATORS: This continuing education activity has been approved for 2.5 contact hours by the Rhode Island Health Care Association.