Healthcentric Advisors understands the importance of addressing social determinants of health so you can meet your patients’ needs.
Integrating a patient’s socioeconomic status, cultural, religious, and support needs across the care continuum is vital for high quality health care delivery.
We work with community-based clinicians and organizations to:
- Reduce health care disparities and conduct annual medical chart reviews for selected patients
- Improve care transitions for individuals with behavioral health diagnoses
- Integrate behavioral health into primary care
- Encourage patient activation and create realistic strategies according to patient’s comfort-level
- Tailor evidence-based guidelines in chronic and preventive care
- Implement staff training on treatment of individuals with behavioral health diagnoses and connect with available resources
- Raise community awareness about substance use disorder and behavioral health conditions to reduce stigma