Full-Time Program/Administrative Assistant in our Brunswick, ME Office
Provides administrative support for multiple aspects of a large project
Healthcentric Advisors is a non-profit consulting, research, education, analytical, and project management organization specializing in healthcare quality improvement and patient safety. In addition to serving as the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) contractor for New England, Healthcentric Advisors is engaged by national and local government agencies, foundations, educational institutions, healthcare providers, research organizations and other private and community entities.
The Program/Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for multiple aspects of a large project, including serving as the receptionist for the office, the set-up and facilitation of all associated web meeting technologies for remote meeting hosting as well as basic office management and detail-oriented reporting of staff expense reports and monthly credit card reconciliations. This position is responsible for drafting and maintaining project materials and work plans for the team. In addition, this position may assume a lead role for specific project initiatives/assignments. The person in this position needs to feel comfortable fielding multiple requests at once and be able to prioritize in order of urgency. This position would also be responsible for coordinating travel arrangements for staff members according to corporate policy.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent in relevant work experience, 4 year degree a plus
- Advanced proficiency in the use of computers, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Email, Windows Explorer, and the Internet.
- Proficiency in remote meeting and webinar technologies, including WebEx, ReadyTalk, and operating conference calls is a plus.
- Proficiency in other program or technology requirements: Survey Monkey, Constant Contact and Doodle.
- Experience serving as a receptionist-answering phones, directing calls and serving as the first point of contact for outside visitors to the office.
- Three years minimum administrative experience.
- Experience providing administrative and technical support to project teams.
- Experience in a health care environment working with health care providers a plus.