Full-Time Program Assistant in our Woburn, MA office
Provides administrative support for multiple aspects of a large project
Healthcentric Advisors is a non-profit consulting, research, education, analytical, and project management organization specializing in healthcare quality improvement and patient safety. In addition to serving as the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) contractor for New England, Healthcentric Advisors is engaged by national and local government agencies, foundations, educational institutions, healthcare providers, research organizations and other private and community entities.
We are seeking an individual with the following skills:
- Self-directed, flexible, and ability to work on multiple programs
- Results oriented
- Ability to interact with multi-disciplinary stakeholders
- Effective communicator (both written and face to face)
- Collaborative team player
The Program Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for multiple aspects of a large project, including the set-up and facilitation of all associated web meeting technologies for remote meeting hosting. This position is responsible for drafting and maintaining project materials and work plans for the team. In addition, this position may assume a lead role for specific project initiatives/assignments.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent in relevant work experience, 4 year degree a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of computers, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Email, Windows Explorer, and the Internet.
- Proficiency or willingness to quickly gain proficiency in remote meeting and webinar technologies, including WebEx, ReadyTalk, and hosting conference calls.
- Proficiency in other program or technology requirements: Survey Monkey, Constant Contact, Salesforce and Doodle.
- Three years minimum administrative experience.
- Experience providing administrative and technical support to project teams.
- Ability to set priorities and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Experience in a health care environment a plus.